Saturday, September 8, 2007

Leave Nothing

This is a Nike Football commercial that I just saw on t.v., with the convenience of the web today, I found it on youtube, and thought i'd share. The music is from the soundtrack of "Last of the Mohicans", I absolutely loved that soundtrack. But the video in this commercial is great, it resembles a long sequence shot, but instead of continuing through one setting, the commercials moves in and out of different events from football games. I really enjoyed it, but anyways, here it is, I didn't plan on making this a long post. Just wanted to give you some quick thoughts, its back to watching college football and editing photos. By the way, Adobe Lightroom is a great program for editing. I got the trial the other day, just got it to work last night, it really makes the workflow of sorting and editing a lot easier. I think its going to lead to me being a lot more productive with my shots in the future. Heres the link to the commercial.

Merriman & Jackson: Leave Nothing

No comments: